Tuesday, December 7, 2010

O precious Lord,
Forgive my wandering heart
Forgive my idolatrous mind
Forgive the way I take it all for granted
Forgive my unbroken soul
Forgive the pride I entertain
Forgive my doubt
Forgive my discontent
Forgive my love for the things You find contemptuous
Purge me of wickedness
Enable me to be purified of my sinful nature
Strengthen me when temptation flogs me
Allow me to see Your beauty everywhere
Teach me Your truths
Show me how to love like You do
Mold me after your perfect shape
Take away my prejudice
Take away my guilt
Bring diversity to my life
Heal my worn spirit
Empower me to go out with The Message
Change my lustful nature
Allow me to perform completely opposite of my nature
Break my heart for what breaks Yours

All of this so that You will be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment