Thursday, December 30, 2010

Laughing at myself is what I am doing right now. Just laughing. Here I am, just three days away from the end of break, and I feel more exhausted than I've felt in a long time. I haven't had an uber busy semester or anything, it's just that there's a huge difference between having a full or semi-full schedule and having absolutely nil to do except talk to friends about nothing. If you are or ever have been a teenager, then you should understand what I'm talking about. The thing is, this break I've only slept in once (I've been making money and doing other fun stuff, so don't you think I'm complaining, Blog World) and haven't had any nothing-time here at home. This is because whenever I sit down or plan on laying in bed for a while, a stupidly wonderful artsy fartastic idea pops into my head and I have to get up and do something about it. Like, seriously, every time I sit down it's like....inspiration! EVERY TIME. I love it, really. love love love. My life laughs in my face though, of that I am sure. After two weeks of this mad writing/scribbling, and painting/collage-ing (?) I am pooped. Here's the funny part of today...I just started another painting. Laugh away. I sure am.

On a different note, I am trying to convince myself that New Year's Eve is tomorrow, and 2011 is the day after tomorrow. It hasn't fully dawned on me yet........



Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment