Sunday, November 28, 2010

The birthday: for future reference

I'm going to outline my birthday on here because all weekend I've been trying to recall my last birthday, and I can't. No one else can either. Even if it wasn't the most exciting birthday, I want to at least remember it, you know? Since that's kinda a bummer, I'm going to make sure I have something to remind me of this birthday next year.

My presents: Painting supplies :), A teenage mutant ninja turtle belt (!), a study Bible, a vuvuzela :D, a punching bag (yessss), trail mix (the best kind), a painting, a bracelet, another bracelet/hairband, $, an itunes giftcard, and a free smoothie from Tropical. Basically the most maginficent presents ever.

The people who celebrated with me: UJ and Aunt Mary. The Ps. The bff (see blog title). The little Noogs. The Bean. The parents. The Meghead.

The lows: Felt baaaaaad. Things rotten between one parent and I ):
The highs: 10 hours with afore mentioned bff, awesome gifts. The love of God.

The activities: Choich. Eating. Driving. Singing. Blowing the vuvuzela. Talking to friends and family.


The End.



Lydia


No comments:

Post a Comment