Thursday, September 2, 2010

Seeing how it's a rainy day outside, and today is my first whole day at home this school year (that's pretty bad when you're homeschooled, and it is September, mind you.) what else would I be doing besides thinking about life. And yearning to write. It's simply in my nature, I can't deny it.
Anyway, I've been noticing how things go over and over. I'm rocking with the continual ebb and flow of life, and whereas it used to bore me, I am now loving it. I've started doing things that I did before, but haven't for a while. Like school, obviously, but also running (!!!!), and looking forward to the weekend, and seeing people who I didn't get to see over the summer. It's just crazy that before a year is up, I'll be starting all of this for the last time. After that last year, then I'll start something new. What I wonder is, will that which I start repeat and repeat, or will it be different every year, every day? I wonder how many different "pieces" of my life I will be able to discern, once I near the sunset of it all. Like, will there be my childhood, my young adulthood (high school, that is), and then everything else? Or will it all be separated by different events and changes? Maybe, just maybe, it'll be one chaotic, indescribable journey that takes me to the edge of God's love and back. I would like that.
It's a curious thing, this life, and every minute takes me closer to the rest of it. All I really know is that it is going to be good. So I'm excited. I hope that you are too. Excited about your life, I mean, not mine. Well feel free to be excited about mine too...haha.

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment