Saturday, July 17, 2010

Life is progressing. That is the natural course of things in our world, and that's a good thing. Right now, though, it feels as if life for me is starting to move incredibly fast. This week and the next two weeks of my life I can tell you the three predominant things I'll be doing: go to church, volunteer at Children's Hospital, and work. All three of these things are great, but I can tell you that when this time is up, I'm going to be exhausted. I'm already really tired and it's only been one week of this.

My life is changing. I'm becoming more and more busy. I'm participating in things that are growing and shaping who I am, and who I will be in the future. I'm learning valuable lessons that will make me a better person. For this, I am grateful. The downside, it is HARD. It's NOT easy. I can tell you this: I will meet this stage of my life head on, feet dug hard into the ground, and with much prayer and encouragement from the Word. I will succeed and I will learn something from all of this. Life is not easy, it's not meant to be.


Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment