Monday, July 26, 2010


Check out my new sandals! I got them from some Hollywood store in Branson. The guy who worked there has had his for thirteen years! I'm hoping mine will stay around that long.
Now, there's a strong likelihood that if you read this blog regularly, or know me personally, you know about my foot problems. And these sandals just don't look like they would help relieve chronic foot pain, right? Yes. They are not going to correct my foot pain. Not at all. By buying them I'm not trying to be arrogant and say that I am to good to take advice, either. I just promised myself that even though I have a problem, even though it makes things kinda tough, I'm not going to change myself to suit my situation. I am who I am and I like what I like. I am not going to allow a little bit (ok, a LOT) of pain change me. I'm not running now, because of the pain, and I try and wear squishy and comfortable shoes most of the time-so I am trying to correct this problem-I just really wanted those sandals.
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment