Thursday, July 1, 2010

It is the first day of July. Halfway through the year and for all intent and purposes, halfway through the summer. Sigh.

Lydia: I hope to continue spending time out in the sun and bettering myself physically (and spiritually, as always), as well as get started on school. I know that sounds extremely lame, but there may just be two different work oppurtunities coming my way this fall, and I wanna do the best I can to make time to take full advantage of both those oppurtunities.

Brianna: This month is kind of special for me. It's the first full month I'll be working. It's crazy for me to think about, but I'm really looking forward to all the work I can and will be doing. The other thing I'll be doing this month regularly is spending time with people. I've been so busy that hanging out with my friends has taken the back burner. I want that to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment