Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May!


Brianna: I'm going to learn all the music I have for the movie Pride and Prejudice. It may not be perfect or perfectly playable...but I want to at least know my way through each song.

For more exciting news, I'm going to finish school. BAM!

Lydia: I hope to finish two books before their library loan runs out. I'm really bad about checking to many books out during the school year without having the time to read them. I'm already mostly done with Past World by Ian Beck (it's pretty good), and the other is Vandal by Michael Simmons (one of my favorite authors). Here's to me finishing both before they have to be returned!

I too am going to finish school, not with quite the same flying colours as Brianna, but finishing Sophomore year is finishing Sophomore year.

No comments:

Post a Comment