Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I feel like I'm about to fall over. Literally.

Can you guess as to why? No, I don't have some mysterious muscle disease that is making it difficult for me to stand. No, I have not been shocked to the point of fainting. And, no, I have not just met Joseph Gordon Levitt in person. The fact is this: I'm exhausted. Never did I ever think I could feel so tired. It's 8 P.M. for peets sake, and I'm falling off into dreamy land!

I will say this...this tiredness I'm feeling--it's a result of work. Wonderful, fun, busying work. Normally, I wouldn't be this tired from doing school. But right now, in the midst of the chaos of working and doing schoolwork my days seem to go on and on and on. It's as if I no longer have one week...but rather one majorly prolonged day.

This exhaustion, strangly enough, is quite fulfilling.

Briannna

No comments:

Post a Comment