Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy June!

Brianna: This month I want to read at least five books. It shouldn't be super difficult, but then again since I'm already so busy it may be really difficult.

I also want to pray for longer than a few minutes. I want to stretch myself. I want to pray deeper than I do, to pray for things that aren't just the obvious things of life.

Lydia: I am going to increase myself physically this June. I want to swim in the mornings, and run in the evenings. Besides climbing the occasional mountain. I hope (and plan to) acheive my goal of 100 laps in our pool (it's pretty small).

I also am going to start working on my sign language so I can make the most of my trip to CCCD (Caribbean Christian Centre for the Deaf) in January. It's way harder than it sounds, let me tell you. I'm already trying to work on French and working on two different languages is hard enough during the school year. During the summer it's...much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment