Tuesday, February 8, 2011

If I were honest, I would tell you that your hunger makes me cry inside. I would tell you that my heart cracks over the uncertainty and insecurities in your life. If I told the truth, you would know that I never wanted to see tears rolling down your proud face. I would tell you that you can have everything that belongs to me, because your happiness means more to me than my own, if I were honest. You would know not only that I love you, but that I love you more than life, and you are more precious to my soul than all the wealth in the world. If I told you the way things really are, you would know that I would rather be struck, than see you hit one more time. If I were honest, I would tell you that I love you, and that my mind and body silently cry out in agony when you say that you feel alone.
Would you help pick up the pieces of my shattered heart, if I were honest?

No comments:

Post a Comment