Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I have come to the conclusion that sunshine is good for the soul. It is beautiful and brings warmth and joy to all right about now. Now, when the weather is wonderful.

Yesterday I was outside. I was outside for hours, and just sat. I sat with a friend, talk, drank sonic, and soaked up the sunshine (and Vitamin D). When I got home I felt refreshed--not just from the great fellowship--but also from being outside in the glory of God's creation, in the sun. I feel that meeting with God in His creation brings Him incredible joy!

I am thankful I can go outside, without any problems, and bask in the creation God has given to us. I am thankful I can meet with Him out in His creation...really that I can just meet Him anywhere. I am thankful I can go out and look as the creation and see my Creator in it.

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment